Experienced in Digital integration & Management in international and local companies, I have a passion for CRM and global integrated solutions.
As a SoLoMo and Digital Expert at Bosch and Siemens, I lead the digital vision of the company and manage the functional development of our solutions. My objective is to answer the needs of our customers and of the final consumers. I am also in charge of the business development and of the external relationships with partners and stakeholders. Finally, I manage the digital approach in a global perspective.
Spécialisations :Expert & Passionate in CRM, SoLoMo expert, Projects management, Team management
Want to know me a bit more?
Family, friends, business , sport (skiing, swimming), enjoy every minute of life, travel, fun, eat, spirituality, startups, mobile! A real geek of the first generation.
Professional history (summary more on linkedin)
Marketing Manager Corporate for the Kiala Brand at UPS
– Responsible for the brand « Kiala » in Europe
(positioning, budget, corporate design, Sales presentations…)
– Leadership of the marketing team spread in several countries
– Customer strategy (offline & online)
– Development of the consumer awareness & experience
– Events & Trade fairs (Belgium, France, Holland)
– Implementation of the new Digital strategy
(dashboard, SEO, e-shop, e-commerce, design, ergonomy, Social Media…)
– Implementation of the CRM strategy
(selection of a new tool, IT integration & migration, Workflows definition & implementation)
– Rebranding of Kiala in Europe
E-Solution & CRM Manager at BSH Home Appliances Belgium
Strategy (globale vision)
As a SoLoMo & digital expert I am responsible for:
– the development & integration of the digital into our Sales & Marketing strategy for B2C & B2B,
– the elaboration and coordination with our Munich head quarter of the global digital transition.
The main axes are:
– Our B2C websites (+25%/year), B2B websites (+30% of orders) and e-shops (product, services, prices, SEO, SEA…).
– The B2C and B2B CRM (database, direct mailing and emailing, newsletter, content…). In 2012, we launched « user flows » for all B2C touchpoints. In 2
years we went from 10% to 45% of email/profil.
– Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, crise management…).
– Digital integration (augmented reality, digital catalog, mobile (ipads, QR…)).
My team (1 markeeter, 1 designer, 1 developer, 1 SEO/SEA) is implementing this entire online & CRM strategy internally and with external agencies.
E-marketing & Business development at IPM SA (La libre et la DH) for 2 years
E-marketing and Business development Manager at L’Echo (www.lecho.be) for 5 years
What: Executive Master in Management
Where : Solvay Business School
What: Marketing Management – 2 years
Where: Haute Ecole ‘Groupe ICHEC – ISC Saint-Louis – ISFSC’, Bruxelles
what : Law – 5 years
Where : Université libre de Bruxelles
High School : Saint André
Professionnal information’s : www.linkedin.com